Pawsitive Pawrents - Walk & Talk Friendship Series
10 February 2023 at 8:00:00 pm
Come and, 'find your tribe' of 'Pawsitive Pawrents' during fortnightly, 'walk & talks' you'll love! You'll get lotsa smilersize as you and Rover make some lovely new friends together!
If you'd like to meet other Doggy Mums, come & join Annabelle Strachan for some fresh air and smilersize as you enjoy some well known, doggy friendly walks around town.
If you have to walk Rover, you might as well do it with a new tribe of girlfriends as you enjoy girl-time thats good for you, and for poochy.
The plan is you'll be meeting every fortnight for a month so you'll meet some lovely new friends during this super -friendly, 'Summer Friendship Series'.
Nervous you won't know anyone?
Tribe events are designed to be attended solo because everyone you meet, at every Tribe event, is there to make new friends too! 🥰Y ou'll love it.
Friendship Series Details:
- Orakei Basin Walk & Cuppa - 11th Feb 9am, coffee/juice afterwards at the Orakei village
- Waiatura Reserve Remuera Afternoon Adventure - 25th Feb 5Pm, Abbots Way
- Chev Beach Romp n' Play - 11th Mar 8am, Chev Beach Romp, Point Chevalier
- Orakei Basin Walk & Cuppa - 25th Mar 9am, coffee/juice afterwards at the Orakei village
HOW TRIBE MEMBERSHIP TICKETS WORK:
Please note: Your membership tickets enable you to attend Tribe Events but your event costs are your own.
Your Tribe Membership Options are as Follows:
- $19.95 - Attend x1 event in this series
- $37 - Have your choice of all the events in this series
- $199- Annual Tribe Membership - Attend unlimited Tribe Events for a year - Have your choice of any/all Tribe Events for 12-months.
Not Sure Why You're Being Charged Or Who Receives the Money?
You can learn more about how the Tribe works here
Collect your Pawsitive Parents membership now, and check your inbox for more detailed event information.