Wed, 17 May|
30-50 Central-South Tribe - Empowerment Gals Book Club
If you're keen to 'find your tribe', come and join the Empowerment Gals Book Club. You'll read 12 empowering books, during a 12-month friendship series you'll love!
Time & Location
17 May 2023, 7:00 pm
Mangere Bridge, Auckland, New Zealand
About The Event
Making new friends isn't always easy; we're over-worked, commute times are long and, with the little time we have left every week, it's hard knowing where to get your new friendships started.
You'll meet like-minded, empowering new friends, during a monthly Book Club hosted at Rebekah Judd home in Mangere Bridge.
How the Empowerment Tribe Book Club Works -
This fun, friendly, 'alcohol-free', friendship event/book club is designed to help you meet new people, read new books and make some amazing new friendships in the process.
The plan is - You'll each take turns choosing a different reading book each month. You'll then go home and either hire it from the library, download it, or buy your own copy and then meet again, on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, to chat about the insights, ephanies and breakthroughs, you've had while reading it.
This event is not anti-alcohol, it's for those women who're keen to try turning up as we are, minus the ole' 'liquid courage' and share this 12-month empowerment & book reading journey together.
Prepare for amazing books, interesting new women to meet, and a spectacular 2023 year with your very-own, ready-made Tribe of new friends to hang out with during girl-time that's good for both your mind, and your soul.
HOW TRIBE MEMBERSHIP TICKETS WORK:
Please note: Your membership tickets enable you to attend Tribe Events but your event costs are your own.
- $9.95 - Attend x1 event in this series
- $49.95 - Have your choice of all the events in this 12 -month friendship series (limited to 12 pax)
- $199- Annual Tribe Membership - Attend unlimited Tribe Events for a year - Have your choice of any/all Tribe Events for 12-months.
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 17th May, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 21st Jun, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 19th Jul, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 16th Aug, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 20th Sep, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 18th Oct, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 15th Nov, 7-7:30pm start time
- Women's Empowerment Book Club - Wed, 20th Dec, 7-7:30pm start time
Nervous you won't know anyone?
Tribe events are designed to be attended solo because everyone you meet is there to make new friends too.
Not Sure Why You're Being Charged Or Who Receives the Money?
Learn more about how the Tribe works here
Collect your Women's Empowerment Book Club membership now and check your inbox for more detailed event information.
Book Club 1-off
Book Club - 1:off - - Attend this 1-off event$9.95+$0.25 service fee
30-50 Tribe Gals Book Club
This ticket enables you to attend as many of these monthly, “30-50 Central-South Tribe - Empowerment Gals Book Club” as you like.$49.00+$1.23 service fee
Tribe Events for a year 💕
Tribe Events for a year 💕 - Attend unlimited Tribe Events for a year - Have your choice of Tribe Events for a whole year. You'll have a whole year of good times, great company and wonderful events to look forward too.$199.00+$4.98 service fee