Sat, 10 Dec|
various fab venues round Wellington
30's-40's City Adventure Tribe! 🥂
If you'd like a fab new Tribe of friends to hang out with during 7-months of spectacular, city-based adventures, this friendship series is for you! You'll make new friends while having lotsa fun with events ranging from BBQ's to Boozy Brunches. Axe Throwing to Sailing Trips 🥰 Fun-Fun-Fun!
Time & Location
10 Dec 2022, 11:00 am
various fab venues round Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
About The Event
If you'd like some lovely new friends join Tara Hall and your fellow, '30's-40's Tribe Gals', during a 7-month friendship series jammed with all those things you love to do but, until now, haven't had anyone to do them with 😊
With events ranging from a boozy brunch (to get things off to a rollicking good start 😂) to a Walk, Talk & Potluck Picnic, Axe Throwing, and sailing adventure, you'll make new friends while having LOTS of fun with your own, ready-made Tribe, of up to 12 fabulous, new girlfriends 🥳
By signing up, you'll instantly have access to you new tribe of girlfriends via your very own, 'Messenger Chat Group' plus, you can pick n' choose from any/all of the events below:
- Potluck Picnic & Secret Santa Game - Sat, Dec 10th, 11am. Wellington Botanical Gardens - Bring a picnic dish to share, something to sit on, and a $20 gift to swap
- Boozy Brunch - Saturday, 21st Jan, 11am - Let's start the new year with a BANG and throw most resolutions out in one sitting. The Hudson $50pp includes your choice from one of their brunch options + endless drinks for 2-hours. 🥳 Click here for more Bottomless Brunch info.
- Mt KauKau Bush Walk & Explore (kids & 🐕🦺 on leads optional) - Sat, 4th Feb, 10am. Plan for 3+ hours (with cuppa lunch afterward - Kids welcome but not pram friendly. Prepare for a steep, well-formed, 1-hour slog/climb. Click here for detailed trail info.
- Birthday, Boat, Brunch & Bubbles! - Saturday, 11th March, 11am $120pp (bring bubbles 🥂) - By now you'll all be friends so come and celebrate your host's birthday 🎂 Cake & platter provided. More info here.
- Bohemian Bizarre BBQ - Saturday, 1 April, 5:30pm (kids optional) - Wadestown. Come enjoy a fun, women & kids only, evening of good company, good music and great laughs! Street parking can be tight so a medium hill walk may be required. Glamping bell tent will be set up on the deck. Yeehah!! Bring a dish to share + a bottle of bubbles (beer/wine/cider) to add to the merriment. Wadestown (address included in confirmation email after you've picked up your membership).
- Axe Throwing! - 26th May, 7pm, Sweet Axe $50pp. May the axes fly! As a fun-finale to your gorgeous friendship series come & let your inner Viking roar as you throw some axes!! 🪓
Nervous you won't know anyone?
Good news! Tribe events are designed to be attended solo because everyone you meet is there to make new friends too.
Worried you won't click with the other gals?
If, at any point you think, 'oooops, not my people' you're welcome to transfer to another friendship series**, or receive a full refund, no questions asked!
Not Sure Why You're Being Charged Or Who Receives the Money?
Fair enough!! Chances are you're one of our gorgeous Tribe Newbies. Learn more about how the Tribe works here
Collect your 30's-40's Tribe Gals membership by completing the registration form below and check your inbox for your next steps.
** Must be a friendship series of the same value, or an additional membership fee may be required
City Adventures Tribe$57.00+$1.43 service fee