Paddle To The Pub
Time & Location
About The Event
The Riverhead has been offering a friendly pint for 150 years to fishermen and farmers, smugglers and clergymen, marauding riders, and plenty of the local constabulary. Come and experience a memorable afternoon of making new friends, while doing something a little different.
You’ll be in safe hands with a team of qualified instructors and, being you’ll be carried along by the tide, you’ll enjoy this gorgeous introduction to the joy of going with the flow.
Expect a lovely afternoon, suitable for all levels of SUP and ideal for anyone who’d like to make new friends while doing something a little different.
- Meet at The Riverhead Tavern car park to organize cars & equipment.
- Safety briefing & Intro to SUP
- Launch from Riverhead Reserve
- Paddle inland on the incoming tide.
- Paddle back on the outgoing tide.
- Celebration pizza n’ pint at the Riverhead Tavern
- Event Ticket$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Event w. SUP Hire$105+$2.63 Service fee$105+$2.63 Service fee0$0