Social Confidence Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Kick Starter Club
If you’ve been out of the social scene a while or are feeling a little shy or uncomfortable about putting yourself out there, let's change that!
Come & meet your fellow introverts during a 5-hour online workshop.
Hosted by Tribe Founder, Sarah Clarke, where you’ll learn all the social skills you need, to make new friends, quickly and easily.
* How to create immediate and lasting rapport with virtually anyone
* How to be thoroughly fascinating, even when you've nothing to say!
* How to start conversations, hold conversations and move on from the boring ones
* How to convey confidence, even when you’re not feeling it
* How to be instantly respected
* How to encourage others to talk, so you're never lost for words again
Prepare to revolutionize your social skills.
10-4 pm - Followed by virtual Drinks n' Nibbles from 4-5 pm.
A little about your trainer:
Hey, I'm Sarah, Tribe Founder & passionate about enabling you to ''find your tribe,' quickly and easily.
As a psychology trainer & therapist I've learned social skills, they're not rocket science.
They're actually very simple. Social skills are small, simple steps, you can learn that will improve your interactions forevermore.
No more sitting at home feeling like Nelly No Mates!
It's time we got you out there; meeting new people and having some fun!
Don't leave new friendships to chance!
Learn how to 'find your tribe', so you'll make new friends and try new things.
Life's too short for scrolling.