Sun, 10 Jul|
Various child-friendly venues around AK
Terrible Toddlers Mum Tribe - Friendship Series
Come and 'find your tribe' of fellow, 'terrible toddler mums' during 6 months of monthly, super-fun, super-friendly, mums & kids meet n' greets. Hosted at a variety of child-friendly, all-weather, winter venues so you and junior can get outta the house and make some lovely new friends together!
Time & Location
10 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm
Various child-friendly venues around AK , Auckland, New Zealand
About The Event
If you'd like to meet other mums who live in/around Howick/Pakuranga/Whitford, come and 'find your tribe' during 6-months of fun, friendly, 'mums n' kids' friendship events you'll love! 💕
Get out of the house, go to new places, tire out the children, and have some great girl chats as you join Gemma Byford and your fellow Tribe, of 'toddler mums' as you meet every month to chat and laugh while the children play.
How a Tribe 'Friendship Series' Works -
Choose to attend as many of the monthly events as you like. Break the boredom blues, meet new people and most importantly, have some fun!
What is 'the Tribe?'🥰
The Tribe makes new friendships easy because, if you've been in NZ for more than 5 minutes you'll relate to this story...
You've met a lovely woman and the conversation has flowed easily.
You've donned your big girl pants and suggested hanging out.
She's agreed. but, for whatever reason, it never happens...
Don't take this personally!
We do this all the time and the terrible irony is, 'most' NZ women report feeling lonely in the last month!
How the Tribe Works
By purchasing your $37 Membership ticket you'll be free to attend as many of these events as you like, from June-November.
You'll have the perfect, relaxed, no-pressure environment to meet, greet, and have some fun. Even better... Everyone you meet is looking for new friends too.
Nervous you won't know anyone?
Good news! Tribe events are designed to be attended solo because everyone you meet is there to make new friends too.
Don't click with the other gals? Your first event is entirely free!!
If you go along to the first event in the series and think 'oooops, not my people' drop us an email within 24 hours and we'll transfer your membership fee to another series, or offer you a full refund, no questions asked!
Dates and Venues: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
(Please note - your membership ticket secures your place in this series - Your event costs are your own)
* Run, jump, slide & climb, childhood adventures at Chipmunks Playland & Cafe Pakuranga - Sunday 10th July 1pm, 241 Ti Rakau Drive, Burswood
* Creating memories at Neverland Kids Indoor Playground - Sunday 7th August 1pm, Neverland - 7/295 Ti Rakau Drive, Burswood
* Run, jump, slide & climb, childhood adventures at Chipmunks Playland & Cafe Pakuranga - Sunday 11th September 1pm, 241 Ti Rakau Drive, Burswood
* Colourful beachfront kids playground at Eastern Beach Path - Sunday 9th October 1pm, 65b The Esplanade, Eastern Beach
* A living museum in Howick Historical Village - Sunday 13th November 1pm, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Bells Road, Pakuranga
* Toddler's Mum - Sunday 11th December 1pm, TBA
Collect your Terrible Toddlers Mum Tribe - Friendship Series membership tickets now and check your inbox for more detailed event information. Not there? Your junk folder. Still not there? Let me know!!
Mum Tribe - Complete Series
* Attend unlimited Terrible Toddlers Mum Tribe - Friendship Series between now and the end of the event series. * Exclusive Messenger Chat group so you can make new friends, between events Please note: This membership ticket does not include any of the event related costs and is your membership ticket ONLY.$37.00+$0.93 service fee