Time & Location
About The Event
Make new friends while experiencing Ziplining and enjoy the perfect balance of fun & relaxation on Waiheke.
We'll depart downtown Auckland for a leisurely sail between the islands to Waiheke’s, Matiatia Bay.
There we’ll be met by our friendly Tour Guides who'll take us on an exclusive tour of some of Waihekes highlights en route to the EcoZip HQ.
That's where the extra-fun part begins!!
Kick-off some adrenaline by experiencing Waiheke while zipping, high-speed, along the treeline.
After our zipline, we've a leisurely lunch at Fenice Restaurant; a vibrant Italian eatery to wind down and relax while watching the hustle, and bustle, of Oneroa Village.
After lunch, we'll either meander the streets and browse the shops or grab another drink at one of the many bars and cafes.
0930 Rendezvous on Pier 2, Fullers downtown ferry terminal
1000 Ferry departs
1045 Arrive Matiatia Wharf, Waiheke and rendezvous with your Waiheke highlights tour driver. Depart for EcoZip
1015 Arrive EcoZip, check-in, gear-up and start your zipline and native forest experience.
1300 Return to EcoZip base
1315 Depart for Oneroa village
1330 Arrive Fenice
Tour Duration: 6.6 hours (including lunch) Departure Time: Departure Point: Fullers Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland
Adults $225 inc. Return Ferry, delicous looooong lunch inc. a glass of wine/beer, zipline experience, guided nature walk, Waiheke highlights tour, transport throughout the day, Tribe Host to keep everything dandy.
- Scenic ferry transfers from Auckland to Waiheke Island
- Waiheke Island highlights mini-tour
- EcoZip Adventures fabulous flying-fox zipline and native forest walk experience
- A taste of Italy at vibrant Fenice Restaurant in Oneroa village
- Adult guests dine from a set menu with multiple options changing seasonally.
- Girls Day Out - Zip n' Lunch$225+$5.63 Service fee$225+$5.63 Service fee0$0